Training youth NEET
La Fundació Inform and Fundació El Llindar have signed a collaboration agreement to open a Practice Entreprise SEFED to train young NEET with the aim to place them into the labour market or return to education. The training delivered will follow the VET diploma level 1 Business Administration tasks using the practice entreprise simulation methodology SEFED and the practice entreprise as the tool for this methodology.
The training programme consists of:
- 50 hours guidance
- 430 training hours in the practice entreprise
- 40 hours training in a real company
- Follow up and assessment during the whole training project
- Supporting programme to find a job
Training modules that will be taught with the SEFED company simulation methodology in the simulated company:
- Basic office administrative techniques
- Basic communication operations
- Playback and Archiving
- Practice module
- Young people from 16 to 24 years old
- Without / with ESO certification
The course will begin next fall at the Economic Promotion Center in El Prat de Llobregat. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone 934786878 and ask for SEFED Llindar.